I have secretly always loved getting a sneak peek into what’s inside other peoples purses. Not like in a creepy way. I would never sneak a peek without permission but in magazines I like those articles a lot that show a certain celebrity or personality and what they carry with them.
For some reason I have always believed a womans purse was off limits and super private. Anyone else feel that way? Why is that? Even if someone asks me to grab something for them from their bag I feel like I’m imposing or breaking a rule. So weird.
Maybe that’s why I always find it fun and fascinating to see the products or items women can’t live without or the random crazy thing you always have with you. It tells a lot about someone and how they live their life so I thought I would share a sneak peek into my bag. Here goes…….
Disclaimer: Roots has not paid me for this I just clearly really love their stuff.
- Roots Bag – West End Hobo in Fawn.
- Goal Getter Water Bottle from The Hollis Co. This was a gift in my coaching kit. I never go anywhere without water.
- Can Prev ElectroMag Powder Packs of Electrolytes – purchased from the Country Way.
- Apple earphones.
- doTERRA Citrus Bliss hand cream. I especially love this in the winter when my skin needs a little extra love.
- Roots Wallet – circa 1996. I have literally had this most of my life. Got it from my first boyfriend and unlike that relationship it has stood the test of time. Thanks JS.
- Onesie for Evan – Poopsplosions happen when you are unprepared so I always carry a spare with me.
- Infantino chew toy to keep my boy entertained & happy. He is currently cutting his bottom teeth.
- Mints – because, you never know.
- Roots Passport case & passport because who knows when you might need or want to travel.
- Roots Medium zip pouch to hold all my lipsticks, glosses etc. (see below for a deep dive into my addiction). Helps keep my purse organized and clutter free.
- My Apple iPhone 7 Plus
- Huggies baby wipes pouch & diapers
- My Business Cards – I love this TD one and have had it for years
- Colibri Canada Reusable Snack Pouches for Noah from Stork & Bundle.
- Love Child Organic Veggie & Fruit Puree pouches for Noah because toddlers are happier when fed.
So there you have it folks. My secrets are revealed.
Until next time, XO
Connect on Facebook: Vibe Eatery & Juice Co.